Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Deepak B Gaikwad <dg...@in.ibm.com> on 2006/03/10 10:42:32 UTC

[File Upload] How to select data from combo box for a multipart form

Hi,
I want to read value of a multiple select box from a jsp which is a
mulitpart form data page.

I am using common fila upload 1.1 version to access the file , text field
etc but do not know how to read in case of multiple select combo box.

Please let me know the same.

Regards,
Deepak Gaikwad

Re: [File Upload] How to select data from combo box for a multipart form

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On 3/10/06, Deepak B Gaikwad <dg...@in.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to read value of a multiple select box from a jsp which is a
> mulitpart form data page.
>
> I am using common fila upload 1.1 version to access the file , text field
> etc but do not know how to read in case of multiple select combo box.

You should have one FileItem instance for each value selected, so that, if N
items were selected, you will have N FileItem instances with the same name
but different values (in addition to any other fields on the form, of
course).

--
Martin Cooper

Please let me know the same.