Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luis Gois <lg...@despodata.pt> on 2001/02/28 18:36:55 UTC

ESQL and BLOBs

Hi!

I just want to know if the ESQL taglib that came with Cocoon 1.8.2
suports the NULL indicator that was present in the SQL taglib or maybe
the SQL Processor? I was planning to use this feature to list which
entries on a DB have a non-null binary object without reading it
completely. Also, to display this blobs (which in fact are image/gif
mime types) is there a way to do it when you wan't to display some text
at the same time, without the need to call a separate servlet to handle
the image display? Using simple servlets we can only display text or
images, since only the first content-type method is "understood".

Tks in advance!

--
Luis A. Gois
---