Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Torsten Erler <er...@net-linx.de> on 2002/11/28 11:29:12 UTC

foa extension

Hi

I try to simplify the xsl-stylesheet production for our product.
So I've created a XSL via WH2FO from a Word2000-html document.
If I transform the document and show it (using AWTRenderer) I get the
Errors:

[ERROR] - property 'foa:name' ignored
[ERROR] - property 'foa:group' ignored

The screen rendering result and the produced PDF-file looks very good
(except a few character encoding problems).

Does anyone know how avoid the error

ThanX

Torsten Erler

Re: foa extension

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Torsten Erler wrote:

> I try to simplify the xsl-stylesheet production for our product.
> So I've created a XSL via WH2FO from a Word2000-html document.
> If I transform the document and show it (using AWTRenderer) I get the
> Errors:
>
> [ERROR] - property 'foa:name' ignored
> [ERROR] - property 'foa:group' ignored
>
> The screen rendering result and the produced PDF-file looks very good
> (except a few character encoding problems).
>
> Does anyone know how avoid the error
Actually those are not errors, xsl-fo elements may bear attributes from
non-xsl namespace. Just ignore those messages.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team