Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christian Hargraves <CH...@webmiles.com> on 2001/05/01 14:35:14 UTC

RE: Turn off JSP file date checking

It seems that setting reloadable=false, only turns off dynamic loading for
servlets, but not for JSP's.
Maybe I'm wrong here, but once the JSP is compiled, shouldn't it be just as
fast as a servlet? I turned off
reloadable, and speed up a bit, but the JSP pages where still 1/2 the speed
of a servlet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Christian