Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Martin Man <Ma...@seznam.cz> on 2001/02/20 15:30:19 UTC

[C2] Xalan, cocoon, ??? bug

Hi,
	sorry if it's off topic, but this doesn't work as expected under c2 +
xalan 2

<xsl:stylesheet ....>

    <xsl:template .....>

        <xsl:variable name="xxx">
            document('aaa.xsl')
        </xsl:variable>

        <xsl:apply-templates select="$xxx"/>

    </xsl:template>

when I put URI in apply-templates directly, it works as expected, when I do it
as described, whole transformation ends without any error, e.g., no further
apply-templates are occuring

unfortunatly can't check if XT does the same

hint: something to do with stylesheet precompilation ???

"Only dead fish swims with a stream"
gpg_key_fingerprint: 2CC0 4AF6 92DA 5CBF 5F09  7BCB 6202 7024 6E06 0223
home_page: http://home.zcu.cz/~mman