Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ming Cheung <mi...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/07/07 23:43:03 UTC

Does Anyone use AXIS2 within J2EE environment?

I am planning to use AXIS2 within J2EE Security environment. Does AXIS2
currently support J2EE security (with Security Manager enabled)? If yes,
Could anyone please provide me some detail information of how to
make/enable AXIS2 to work within J2EE Security environment?

One of examples of using J2EE security is using the doPrivileged constructs
within a certain call path for accessing the protected resources.
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/guide/security/spec/security-spec.doc4.html#20389

Thank you,

Ming Cheung