Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au> on 2000/10/24 14:41:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Ant 1.2 released

I would like to announce the availability of release 1.2 of Ant.  The
release can be found at

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/ant/release/v1.2

Both binary and source distributions are available.

The binary release doesn't contain the optional tasks - compiled
versions of those are distributed in a separate file: optional.jar.

The file WHATSNEW in the distribution describes the changes to Ant
from release 1.1.

Many thanks to all the people who have contributed to Ant.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ant 1.2 released

Posted by Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>.
Congrats to all the submitters and committers for hours of long work that paid off!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ant 1.2 released

Posted by Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>.

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Ant 1.2 released

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>.
Hmm, that is odd. I just tested on Solaris without any problems.

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Ant 1.2 released