Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Philip Schlesinger <ps...@picsauditing.com> on 2012/10/15 22:14:00 UTC

Release notes for Axis2?

Hi all,

I'm looking for the release notes for Axis2.  Someone ran WSDL2Java back on
Axis2 1.4.1 -- and we really should regenerate using 1.6.x.  But to help
make the case to the powers-that-be, it would be good to point to specific
changes made between 1.4.1 and the current version.

I've Googled to look for release notes with no such luck.  The release
notes HTML file does not include specific details: "Just over 8 months
since the 1.3 release, we are very proud to announce the release of Apache
Axis2 version @axisVersion@".  (
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/release-notes.html?view=markup
 )

Help?

AW: Release notes for Axis2?

Posted by "Gottschling, Danny" <Da...@Guardean.com>.
Hi Philip,
I was in the same position as you are right now.
I've found the changelogs in JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Achangelog-panel
Hope that helps.
Best regards,