Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/06 07:46:12 UTC

[NOTICE] NetBeans 16u1 PRs

Dear all,

I've started to integrate the PRs for NetBeans 16u1 (Gradle) Update.

So far only the Gradle Projects and Gradle Java Projects modules are
affected. If you feel some PR which is on master needs to be included,
please put a 16u1 label on the PR to the master. No API changes,
launcher fixes, please (let's keep this one simple). If that PR is
approved and merged onto the master branch. I'd create a corresponding
PR cherry-picked from that for delivery.

As of me, I think we are almost there. The following PR needs to be
approved:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/5053

The cherry-picked PR-s has been merged:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pulls?q=is%3Apr+milestone%3ANB16u1+is%3Aclosed