Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2020/11/18 18:51:30 UTC

Re: Tika 1.25 release date?

All,
  The Adobe license issue has been resolved.  Many thanks to Alex, Leonard
and Adobe!  I'm about to kick off the regression tests.  It would be great
if we could figure out TIKA-3231 before the release, but are there any
blockers?

 Cheers,

          Tim

Re: Tika 1.25 release date?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Reports are available here:
https://corpora.tika.apache.org/base/reports/reports_tika_1_24_1_vs_1_25.tgz

I haven't had a chance to look.  Let me know if you see anything concerning.

Best,

           Tim

Re: Tika 1.25 release date?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.