Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Eric L. Anderson" <an...@more.net> on 2001/03/20 15:55:12 UTC

mod_webapp status?

What is the current status of mod_webapp? I have tried building the connector
from cvs but the build fails with webapplib. The errors seem to indicate there
are some missing source files.

wa.c:69: `wa_connections' undeclared (first use in this function)
wa.c:69: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
wa.c:69: for each function it appears in.)
wa.c:72: `cb' undeclared (first use in this function)
wa.c:73: `wa_callbacks' undeclared (first use in this function)

I can not find any trace of an actual definition of "wa_connections" in any
of the source files.

--
Eric L. Anderson
anderson@more.net

Re: mod_webapp status?

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
"Pier P. Fumagalli" wrote:

> jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com> wrote:
>
> > "Eric L. Anderson" wrote:
> >>
> >> What is the current status of mod_webapp? I have tried building the connector
> >> from cvs but the build fails with webapplib. The errors seem to indicate
> >> there
> >> are some missing source files.
> >>
> >> wa.c:69: `wa_connections' undeclared (first use in this function)
> >> wa.c:69: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> >> wa.c:69: for each function it appears in.)
> >> wa.c:72: `cb' undeclared (first use in this function)
> >> wa.c:73: `wa_callbacks' undeclared (first use in this function)
> >>
> >> I can not find any trace of an actual definition of "wa_connections" in any
> >> of the source files.
> >
> > ? It is in "webapplib/wa_connection.c"
> >

> >> --
> >> Eric L. Anderson
> >> anderson@more.net
> >
> > I have also problems with mod_webapp.
> >
> > Pier has changed a lot of things, you will have to little.
>
> I'm rewriting it using APR... As we speak...
>
>     Pier (under the snow in Dublin)

APR is for Apache 2.0, correct?  What about Apache 1.3?

What _is_ the status of mod_webapp/WARP, this is a critical componenet
for Tocmat 4.  Tomcat 4 is useless to me without an Apache connector.

Regards,

Glenn

Re: mod_webapp status?

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <ma...@betaversion.org>

Re: mod_webapp status?

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
"Eric L. Anderson" wrote:

> What is the current status of mod_webapp? I have tried building the connector
> from cvs but the build fails with webapplib. The errors seem to indicate there
> are some missing source files.
>
> wa.c:69: `wa_connections' undeclared (first use in this function)
> wa.c:69: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> wa.c:69: for each function it appears in.)
> wa.c:72: `cb' undeclared (first use in this function)
> wa.c:73: `wa_callbacks' undeclared (first use in this function)
>
> I can not find any trace of an actual definition of "wa_connections" in any
> of the source files.

? It is in "webapplib/wa_connection.c"

> --
> Eric L. Anderson
> anderson@more.net

I have also problems with mod_webapp.

Pier has changed a lot of things, you will have to little.

Cheers

Jean-frederic