Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/04/24 00:14:54 UTC

Re: svn commit: r530626 - in /incubator/openejb/trunk/openejb3: container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/assembler/classic/ container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/config/ container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/opene...

Ok, this is definitely fixed now and tested.  You won't need to
update OpenEJB if you have yesterday's fix, but you will need to
update your G tree to get my last two commits.

-David

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
David Blevins wrote:
> Ok, this is definitely fixed now and tested.  You won't need to update
> OpenEJB if you have yesterday's fix, but you will need to update your
> G tree to get my last two commits.
My problems with the naming exceptions finally appear to be fixed.

Rick

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Apr 23, 2007, at 8:40 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Apr 23, 2007, at 6:14 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> Ok, this is definitely fixed now and tested.  You won't need to
>> update OpenEJB if you have yesterday's fix, but you will need to
>> update your G tree to get my last two commits.
>
> Unfortunately, looks like we're still broken. Rick reported that he
> was still seeing errors, also...

Looks like my fix worked for business interfaces but not old-style
remote/home.  I've built/tested/checked-in another patch.

The tck smoke tests don't all pass for me due to a seemingly "setup"
related issue -- more on the tck list about that.

-David

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.