Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Jim Donofrio <do...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/15 01:17:38 UTC

is run-artifact-unit-tests.sh really necessary?

Is run-artifact-unit-tests.sh really necessary to smoke test the jar? I
was thinking of deleting it, I noticed Brock took it out of the wiki
release instructions

Cant we trust that maven will produce the jar correctly?

Re: is run-artifact-unit-tests.sh really necessary?

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Yeah we can delete it.  I created it to easily run the unit tests from
a compiled jar but it doesn't really work well.