Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Henry Suryawirawan <hs...@google.com> on 2020/03/27 03:32:37 UTC

Beam Katas YouTube

Hello,

Just would like to share that recently the Apache Beam Katas is featured in
the Google Cloud Level Up YouTube video (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZiC4s_OqE).
Hope that it can be useful for the community.

Regards,
Henry

Re: Beam Katas YouTube

Posted by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>.
Thanks for sharing.
The info is very informative and entertaining.
Nicely done 👏

Re: Beam Katas YouTube

Posted by Henry Suryawirawan <hs...@google.com>.
Unfortunately I only have comment only access :(

Re: Beam Katas YouTube

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.

Re: Beam Katas YouTube

Posted by Henry Suryawirawan <hs...@google.com>.