Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2002/03/15 15:40:42 UTC

RE: RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/toJava Jav aComplexTypeWriter.java JavaStubWriter.java

I think Rick raises some good points.

I've never seen i18n'ed debug msgs in other products I've worked on either, and it makes what should be a quick and easy debugging aid into something that's heavyweight both to code and to debug with....

--G