Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Benedick Mark N. Chan" <bm...@ntsp.nec.co.jp> on 2005/01/26 04:24:56 UTC

java c++ interop

Greetings!

I have used Axis Java before in both our client and server.
I am wondering if it is possible if the server is Axis C++ and the client is Axis Java.
How about custom objects serializability? will it work?

Thanks!

Regards,
Benedick

Re: java c++ interop

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@virtusa.com>.
Hi Victor,
	There is no specific reason not to interoperate. We have to admit that
these are bugs.
	I have been involved more with client side stuff. Also, until recent we
did not have a proper test framework.
	Now we have tests in place, hence would probably be able to find and
fix these bugs.
Thanks,
Samisa...

--