Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Murat Yücel <ko...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/29 00:58:32 UTC

FormComponent cookie persistent issue

Hi All

I have a strange problem with persisting form component values.

In my project i have a SignInPanel. The SignInPanel has a rememberMe
checkbox. If the checkbox is
checked then the values will get persisted in a cookie. This part is working
very well if the user doesnt
login from a mounted bookmarkable page.
If the user login from a mounted bookmarkable page, then i can see that the
value is saved by calling
the CookieValuePersister, but on load the values are gone again.

I have made a simple quickstart project and i am seing the same behaviour
here. Am I missing something?
Why doesnt cookie persist work for a mounted bookmarkable page?

Hope that you can help.

Kind regards

/Murat

Re: FormComponent cookie persistent issue

Posted by Murat Yücel <ko...@gmail.com>.
Have I asked a stupid question? Or does no one have a clue?

Any response would be appreciated.

/Murat

Posted by Murat Yücel <ko...@gmail.com>.
Just wanted to end the thread. Problem solved by the wicket team in
wicket-1.4-rc2

/Murat

Posted by Murat Yücel <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Murat Yücel <ko...@gmail.com>.