Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris <cp...@embarqmail.com> on 2007/06/19 03:24:21 UTC

ImageInfo in two .pre files

I happened to notice that I had the above plugin uncommented in v312.pre and
v320.pre. I haven't noticed any problems but could this cause the plugin to
be loaded twice?

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C

Re: ImageInfo in two .pre files

Posted by Chris <cp...@embarqmail.com>.
On Tuesday 19 June 2007 4:44 am, Duane Hill wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007, Chris wrote:
> > I happened to notice that I had the above plugin uncommented in v312.pre
> > and v320.pre. I haven't noticed any problems but could this cause the
> > plugin to be loaded twice?
>
> I have SA v3.2 running here and only show ImageInfo in v320.pre. I would
> think you would be able to safely remove it from v312.pre.
>
> Had you added the plugin before upgrading to v3.2.x?

Yes, I'd added it quite a while back, not sure when but it was last year
sometime.

Posted by Duane Hill <d....@yournetplus.com>.