Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/07 02:46:37 UTC

classloading hot swap support

Jarek made a couple of nice updates for hot swap support on server and devtools trunk (rc: 1195665 and 1195653).

Would be kind of nice to see these in the beta release, but certainly not necessary…

Also, IIUC, Jarek's changes only apply to OSGi applications (not Java EE WAR/EAR apps). Adding hot-swap support for general Java EE apps would be great to have. If anybody has some time/interest, would be a great thing to work on…

--kevan

Re: classloading hot swap support

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it is good improvement. However, I have run the release:prepare for a
while... So the fixes won't go into 3.0-beta-1...

-Rex

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org