Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by fa...@bt.com on 2002/06/06 17:39:25 UTC

Apache 2.0.36 configuration

Hi,

How can I enable shared libraries during configuration?

I am running:

./configure --prefix=(my prefix) \
--enable-so
--enable-shared=max
--enable-rewrite=shared
--disable-ipv6

When the configuration scripts scroll up, I can see that when it gets to
building shared libraries it says NO, and when it gets to building static
libraries it says YES.

I'm thinking this is the reason why I cant get my apache installation to
pick up on DSO modules that I want to add at later stages.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Farshid

Re: Apache 2.0.36 configuration

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.
Change that:  try --enable-mods-shared=most or --enable-mods-shared=all.
max is not a supported argument.

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.