Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Martin Scott Nicklous <Sc...@de.ibm.com> on 2014/10/09 10:46:56 UTC

URL tests

I compared the tests described in the v2AddlURLTests module with those I
had just implemented for the V2URLTests module. It turned out that there
was a great deal of redundancy and only a handful of new, unique test
cases. So I implemented the new test cases in the V2URLTests module and
removed all tests from the V2AddlURLTests module, leaving the latter module
empty.

Explicit testing for JSR286 URLs should now be complete.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, / Kind regards,
Scott Nicklous

WebSphere Portal Standardization Lead & Technology Consultant
Specification Lead, JSR 362 Portlet Specification 3.0
IBM Software Group, Application Integration Middleware
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz / Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294