Posted to users@camel.apache.org by som <so...@yahoo.com> on 2015/01/24 00:33:21 UTC

Re: error while testing: duplicate id detected

I recently upgraded from 2.10.3 to 2.14.1, I am getting the below error

I have two config files- DTSSpring-config.xml and camel-config.xml

I found there are 10 beans present in above both, I deleted the file
DTSSpring-config.xml, Built the Web project and published to the tomcat7 in
Eclipse and out side of the eclipse in standalone tomcat - Still I see the
duplicate Id error below.

Error trace
-------------
org.apache.camel.FailedToStartRouteException: Failed to start route
DTSSpring-attached-email-handler because of duplicate id detected:
DTSSpring-attached-email-handler. Please correct ids to be unique among all
your routes.
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoute(DefaultCamelContext.java:794)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRouteDefinitions(DefaultCamelContext.java:2174)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addRouteDefinitions(DefaultCamelContext.java:739)
        at com.wellsfargo.first.utility.RouteLoader.loadRoute(Unknown
Source)

My route extract is as below:
---------------------------------
<route id="DTS-Spring-upload-file-cron-route" trace="true">
	  <setHeader
headerName="BatchDir"><constant>/dtsspring/batch/</constant></setHeader>

		<from
uri="quartz://report?cron=0+0+8,12,16+*+*+?delete=true&amp;exclusiveReadLockStrategy=#ClusteredLockStrategy&readLockTimeout=1&filter=#CSVFilter&autoCreate=true&maxMessagesPerPoll=100"/>
	    <setHeader
headerName="CamelFileAbsolutePath"><constant>/dtsspring/staging/test.csv</constant></setHeader>
		<doTry>
	    <process ref="DTSSpringCSVProcessor"/>
		<process ref="ExtractTrailingETL" />
			<doCatch>
				<exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>
			</doCatch>
		</doTry>

Please let me know any this else needed for your analysis.
Som