Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/24 02:11:31 UTC

[RESULT[ [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.4

Vote has passed with 7 +1 Votes

Binding:

+1 Clebert Suconic
+1 Timothy Bish
+1 Christopher Shannon
+1 Michael Andre Pearce

Non Binding:

+1 Howard Gao
+1 Francesco Nigro
+1 Robbie Gemmel

Thank you so much for everyone who contributed, and took time to
review the release candidate.

I will promote Maven Repository now, and update the Website tomorrow.
I will send the NOTICE as soon it's all uploaded.

Thanks!

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [RESULT[ [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.4

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
I was going to finish the release.. However for some reason Nexus
upgrade did not upload the release on maven central.

I'm asking help on infra to see what's going on. I will only make the
announce and update the website once Infra solves the problem.

meanwhile if anyone know how to help here.. I would appreciate it.

thanks

--
Clebert Suconic