Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2005/07/25 22:48:30 UTC

RE : RE : [continuum]Using a real sgbd

I try this but I have the exception :
[ERROR] Cause:
org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error configuring plugin
for execution of 'jpox:enhance'.

Caused by:
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.ArtifactResolutionException: Unable
to download the artifact from any repository
  org.apache.maven.plugins:mojo:1.0:pom

from the specified remote repositories:
  http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(Defa
ultArtifactResolver.java:116)

jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org