Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Hari Sreekumar <hs...@clickable.com> on 2011/01/02 08:53:59 UTC

ImportTsv tool for v0.20.6?

Hi,

I am runnning hbase v0.20.6. Is ImportTsv and LoadIncrementalHBase sure to
work on that version? I see that it is supported only in v0.89.2. But if I
simply use the ImportTsv.java and LoadIncremetalHBase.java source files in
 my version, is there any reason why it wouldn't work for any case? Is there
any architectural change that is necessary for these to work well that is
not present in 0.20.6?

Thanks,
Hari

Re: ImportTsv tool for v0.20.6?

Posted by Hari Sreekumar <hs...@clickable.com>.
okay, Thanks guys.. I am not very confident about going into the guts of
HBase so I guess I'll use the java API for now.

Thanks,
Hari

Re: ImportTsv tool for v0.20.6?

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.