Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by na...@mergere.com on 2006/11/20 19:41:55 UTC

re[2]: Linking plugin sites to the wiki

Franz

re:
>>  Anyway, I suggest we also have a feedback link from the plugins. Yes,
>>  we do have a mailing lists page, and an issue tracking page, but I do
>>  not think they're very visible ( unless a user is familiar with the
>>  maven site default sidebar links) and descriptive.

re:

Issue Tracking This is a link to the issue management system for this project. Issues (bugs, features, change requests) can be created and queried using this link.

Mailing ListsThis document provides subscription and archive information for this project's mailing lists.

what if these descriptions could be expanded? and what if under "Project Documentation", there was another submenu that was more explicit?:

Project Documentation
  Project Support
    Mailing Lists
    Issue Tracking
  Project Information
    Continuous Integration
    Dependencies
    Source Repository
    Project License
    Project Summary
    Project Team
  Project Reports

Natalie

From: "Franz Allan Valencia See" <fr...@gmail.com>
To: "Maven Developers List" <de...@maven.apache.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:42:32 -0800
Subject: Re: Linking plugin sites to the wiki

Good day,

I was also planning to do that ( hence my suggestion in the latest
rant), but got preoccupied with some other things.

Anyway, I suggest we also have a feedback link from the plugins. Yes,
we do have a mailing lists page, and an issue tracking page, but I do
not think they're very visible ( unless a user is familiar with the
maven site default sidebar links) and descriptive.

WDYT?

Franz