Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jay Potharaju <js...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/25 16:00:06 UTC

cdcr replicator NPE errors

Hi,
I am frequently seeing cdcr-replicator null pointer exception errors in the
logs.
Any suggestions on how to address this?
*Solr version: 7.7.2*

ExecutorUtil
Uncaught exception java.lang.NullPointerException thrown by thread:
cdcr-replicator-773-thread-3
java.lang.Exception: Submitter stack trace
at
org.apache.solr.common.util.ExecutorUtil$MDCAwareThreadPoolExecutor.execute(ExecutorUtil.java:184)
at
org.apache.solr.handler.CdcrReplicatorScheduler.lambda$start$1(CdcrReplicatorScheduler.java:76)
at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305)
at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305)
at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at
java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)

Thanks
Jay

Re: cdcr replicator NPE errors

Posted by Jay Potharaju <js...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shawn!
Can any of the committers comment about the CDCR error that I posted above?

Thanks
Jay

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.

Posted by Jay Potharaju <js...@gmail.com>.