Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Lorenzo <ce...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 09:37:32 UTC

[AXIS2] SOAPMessageImp

Hi,

Sry for so many mails, but i'm really stuck in my work ;_; .

I need to retrieve a org.apache.axis2.saaj.SOAPMessageImpl in a
service, so starting from a getCurrentMessageContext... how can i do
this? (there is a way?)

Thx for any help,

Lorenzo

Re: [AXIS2] SOAPMessageImp

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@wso2.com>.
Lorenzo,
SAAJ can be used to create a SOAP message & send this message to a web
service endpoint.
You need to have a code similar to following in your client end. (which
I believe you already have).

|SOAPConnectionFactory soapConnFactory = SOAPConnectionFactory.newInstance();
SOAPConnection connection = soapConnFactory.createConnection();
|SOAPMessage reply = connection.call(soapmessage, endpointUrl);

In this case SAAJ is responsible for creating a valid soap message &
transferring it to the endpoint.

Hence you cannot retrieve SAAJ class instances @ axis service level.

/sumedha