Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/07 02:22:20 UTC

Solicit help for migrating from Travis-CI to GitHub-Actions

Dear whiskers.

This is an urgent task.

As Travis announced the end of unlimited support for open-source projects,
we need to migrate to GitHub-Actions.
Please take a look:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Travis+Migrations

We have 26 repos and all of them should be migrated to GitHub Actions by
the end of 2022.
I solicit your help to migrate all of them in time.

Thank you so much.
Best regards
Dominic

Re: Solicit help for migrating from Travis-CI to GitHub-Actions

Posted by Michele Sciabarra <mi...@sciabarra.com>.
I need some help to implement the github actions because tests are failing and I do not know how to upload logs.
But  probably we can solve the problems with slack/email/issue comments.

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  michele@sciabarra.com

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much, Michele.

Posted by Michele Sciabarra <mi...@sciabarra.com>.
Approved your PR. I was hoping to find time to do the rest but I was overwhelmed.

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  michele@sciabarra.com

Posted by Dave Grove <dg...@apache.org>.