Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Paolo Moriello <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/31 13:17:24 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-579: new exception on min.insync.replicas > replication.factor

Hello,

Thanks to everybody who has given feedback. I've incorporated the
suggestions and think that this is now ready for a vote.

KIP 579:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-579%3A+new+exception+on+min.insync.replicas+%3E+replication.factor

PR:
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/8225

Thanks,
Paolo

Re: [VOTE] KIP-579: new exception on min.insync.replicas > replication.factor

Posted by Gokul Ramanan Subramanian <go...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding).

Thanks.

Posted by Alexandre Dupriez <al...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding).

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding).

Posted by Paolo Moriello <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I'm suspending the vote to continue the discussion in the related email
thread. Will resume the vote when that is completed.

Paolo

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.