Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Pavel Chernyak <fj...@fjfalcon.ru> on 2016/08/29 10:12:26 UTC

Javascript black fade window on everypage unil js loaded.

Greetings. I think everyone already noticed when page is opened on t5.4 -
there some time till all js libralies loaded.

Is there any options, how to optimize and speed it up?
Or maybe disable it?

--
With best regards,
Pavel Chernyak

Re: Javascript black fade window on everypage unil js loaded.

Posted by Pavel Chernyak <fj...@fjfalcon.ru>.
Thank you, exactly what i need.

Posted by Carlos Montero Canabal <ca...@gmail.com>.