Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 邓道远 <dy...@foxmail.com> on 2019/07/05 03:20:24 UTC

about the differences from kylin 1.6 and 2.6

HI all,

I am upgrading my kylin from 1.6 to 2.6,

there is a cube, its size in 1.6 is about 300MB, but only 100MB in 2.6, however, its configurations and data counts are the same,

so, I`m not sure if there`s something wrong in my cube, or its just the new features in higher version?

Any suggestion is welcome,

thanks very much!

Re: about the differences from kylin 1.6 and 2.6

Posted by Chao Long <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
   The cube may optimized by cube planner, which will reduce the amount of
cuboids.