Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com> on 2008/04/04 14:26:40 UTC

[Trinidad] Lightweight dialogs and Seam conversations?

Any body has an idea how to make Trinidad's lighweight dialogs work with Seam conversations?

The "old" solution from the Wiki does not work  ( http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_And_Seam ).

Antwort: Re: Antwort: [Trinidad] Lightweight dialogs and Seam conversations?

Posted by wo...@pta.de.
Hi Stephen,

Congratulations! We tested it and it also works

- without explicitly setting the conversation id in components.xml
- and without passing the cid parameter by f:param

The versions we used are: Trinidad 1.2.5 and Seam 2.0.1

Thanks so much! May I invite you to a beer or two? :))

Best wishes
Wolfgang

Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com>
07.05.2008 00:51
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>

An
MyFaces Discussion <us...@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Antwort: [Trinidad] Lightweight dialogs and Seam conversations?

Hooray, I finally found a way that works with current Trinidad and Seam
versions
for both heavyweight and lighweight dialogs.
See

Posted by Stephen Friedrich <tr...@eekboom.com>.