Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Null Ecksor <nu...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/07 18:37:06 UTC

hadoop namespace size

I have a small question...

I have a small cluster setup of 20 nodes. I was wondering - How to check the
namespace size for my cluster, or the details like how many data blocks are
present? I want this information since the cluster performance has been
significantly reduced - and it might need an upgrade. Please let me know..

Thanks,
RJ.

Re: hadoop namespace size

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.