Posted to builds@apache.org by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com> on 2013/07/30 23:23:43 UTC

Add FALCON JIRA filter to the PreCommit-Admin job

Hi there,

I trust you are doing well. I'd highly appreciate if you could add FALCON
jira filter to the precommit admin job. Thanks!

Venkatesh

http://in.linkedin.com/in/seetharamvenkatesh
http://about.me/SeetharamVenkatesh

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Re: Add FALCON JIRA filter to the PreCommit-Admin job

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
I have added Falcon to the filter and it is now available for the precommit
admin job

-Jake