Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/01 15:59:51 UTC

Command-line option for stand-alone report generation

At present, the stand-alone report generator -g has to be run with the
-n option.

I'm not sure that it is necessary to require -n as well.

I think it makes more sense for the -g option to be a standalone option.

Thoughts?

Re: Command-line option for stand-alone report generation

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 3:59 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At present, the stand-alone report generator -g has to be run with the
> -n option.
>
> I'm not sure that it is necessary to require -n as well.
>
> I think it makes more sense for the -g option to be a standalone option.
>
> Thoughts?

If it makes things easier go ahead although as somebody said "I can live
with it" :-)