Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bruce Li <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/02 11:22:40 UTC

A question about REST Annotations

Hi all,

I'm working on a web service developed by others which uses Apache CXF
and I'm new to this. My question is how can I tell REST Annotations
are used in the web service or not? If not, is it safe to remove the
"jra-1.0-alpha-4.jar" from the Apache CXF 2.1.4 package?

Thanks,
-- Bruce
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dreamer/
Blog    : http://bruceli.spaces.live.com/

RE: A question about REST Annotations

Posted by "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk...@att.com>.

You could do a "Java" search for references to the type "javax.ws.rs.Path".

Posted by Bruce Li <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Hi,