Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Michael Brackx <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/05 21:00:08 UTC

0.9.0 - QueryUtil

Hi,

In 0.9.0 QueryUtil is deprecated.
It would be nice if the javadoc hinted at what to use instead.
I assume QueryUtilStrict.

And also to update the documention of how to use queryUtil at
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/how-to/how-to-process-query.html

TypeManager tm = new MyTypeManager(); // implements interface TypeManager
MyWalker myWalker = new MyWalker();
QueryUtilStrict queryUtil = new QueryUtilStrict(statement, tm, myWalker);
queryUtil.processStatementUsingCmisExceptions();
queryObj = queryUtil.getQueryObject();

Michael

Re: 0.9.0 - QueryUtil

Posted by "Huebel, Jens" <j....@sap.com>.
Hi Marc,

I agree that the Javadoc should be improved here. The reason for changing
this was that there exist many implementations that extend the CMIS QL
grammar. The new structure is a bit more friendly to such kind of
extensions.

QueryUtilStrict is the proper replacement.

Jens