Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Weitzel <tw...@bouncy.com> on 2000/08/21 11:43:52 UTC

Problem with encodeURL()

Why is Tomcat 3.1 not appending the session id to the URL when I use
encodeURL("/app/servlet/ServletName/etc")? This was working with the Servlet API
2.1. Does somebody know what to do?

RE: Problem with encodeURL()

Posted by Eizen Kimura <ek...@medinfo.m.ehime-u.ac.jp>.
Hi,

I also have experienced some sort of trouble with encodeURL(),and I had read
source code and I found there is problem is in around
 org.apache.tomcat.core.HttpServletResponseFacade and isEncodable() method.

Even web browser does not support cookie(such like mobile-telephone web
browser)
,isEncodable() return false,so encodeURL will not append sessionId. I think
there are bugs
 around  isEncodable() method.