Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/18 16:12:18 UTC

New final release?

Hi,

Any timescale for a final 2.3.2 release, as it would be nice to be able to
get it from ibiblio!

/Gwyn

Re: New final release?

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
I'll put the vote out now to make 2.3.2 the GA release.  I was going to
recompile under 1.4, but I forgot that we added Enum support, so we're now
dependent on JSE5 anyway.   We'll let the community decide if there's a
problem with that. :-)

Sun is dropping support for JDK 1.4 in October anyway, so I hope the rest of
the community follows.

Clinton

Re: New final release?

Posted by grumpypuppy <na...@gmail.com>.