Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Pavel Mlčoch <pa...@centrum.cz> on 2023/03/05 14:09:11 UTC

No visible recording in history record

Hello,
 After upgrade from 1.4.0 to 1.5.0 everything works like before. Changelog says about playing recording in history, but I can't see any links there. When I search in recording folder, records has been recorded.
 I use jodbc extension, so I discover data in database and there isn't information about records. Is needed upgrade schema? In log isn't error with needed columns and in jodbc extension I can't see any changes in creation sql scripts.
Any solution?

Rega

Re: No visible recording in history record

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Mar 5, 2023 at 9:09 AM Pavel Mlčoch <pa...@centrum.cz> wrote:

> Hello,
>  After upgrade from 1.4.0 to 1.5.0 everything works like before. Changelog says about playing recording in history, but I can't see any links there. When I search in recording folder, records has been recorded.
>  I use jodbc extension, so I discover data in database and there isn't information about records. Is needed upgrade schema? In log isn't error with needed columns and in jodbc extension I can't see any changes in creation sql scripts.
> Any solution?

The extension that links recordings made by guacd to the Guacamole
Client interface is a separate extension (JAR) that needs to be
installed in /etc/guacamole/extensions, before they will show up in
the UI. It still relies on the JDBC module, but you do have to install
the extension, first. This is documented in the user guide:

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/recording-playback.html

-Nick