Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Yixing Ma <yi...@interfacemgmt.net> on 2006/02/01 19:19:31 UTC

tree2 expand myfaces 1.0.9

How to expand tree in MyFaces 1.0.9?

I've been using tree2 for a while. So far only the myfaces 1.0.9 works for my program. Other implementations have this and that problems, and not quite stable.

I want to use the expand function of the tree2. How to implement it in myfaces 1.0.9? Which class should I modify. I just want the tree to be expanded everytime it refreshes.

Regards

Re: tree2 expand myfaces 1.0.9

Posted by Yixing Ma <yi...@interfacemgmt.net>.
OK. thanks for reply