Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/06/11 21:57:57 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "JmxForDerbyProject" by SanketSharma

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SanketSharma:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/JmxForDerbyProject

  == Design and Implementation Plan/Thoughts ==

  == Status ==
- I have successfully checked out derby code from svn repository and looking forward to building it now. I have also been glancing over JMX API documentation to find out what and how JMX support will be added to derby. I have worked out a plan which needs to be fine tuned with David.
+ The requirement specifications document is up on the Wiki for discussion. Please take a look a the document and help us assign priorities to features you want to appear as Monitoring and Management extensions!
+
+ [" Requirement Specifications"]

  DailyUpdates