Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Flávio Rodrigo M. de Carvalho" <mc...@ig.com.br> on 2000/11/13 22:53:02 UTC

Servlet - Jini - Tomcat3.1

Hi all,

    My servlet is getting the following exception when running on Tomcat3.1.
This happens when I try to get the reference of a jini service (by a unicast
call) :

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.tomcat.protocol.WARConnection

A friend told me that it is a bug from Tomcat and that there would be a fix
for that. I have no idea what this could be. Is there any special
configuration to use in Tomcat3.1 to use with jini services ? What is this
excepion about ?

Thanks all,

Flavio.