Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/09/04 21:38:06 UTC

Virtual Domains (fwd)

not acked

----- Forwarded message from Dan Parsons -----

From: Dan Parsons <dp...@mhv.net>
To: apache-bugs@mail.apache.org
MMDF-Warning:  Parse error in original version of preceding line at US1.IMDb.Com
Subject: Virtual Domains
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 1995 16:48:11 -0400

I must say apache is one of the best HTTP servers I have ever used..... but
I cant seem to figure out virtual domains. I registered the domain I need
wit InterNIC, added the vdomain directives at the bottom of httpd.conf ....
but is still doesnt work... I am running a Linux system. Do I need to add
something to /etc/hosts ?? Well, anyway, if you could please mail me (or
mail me the URL) of an Apache Virtual Domain HOWTO, I would realy
appreciate it. Thank you!!!!!

Dan Parsons
http://www.stepahead.net