Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Kristoffer Sjögren <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/24 15:51:15 UTC

phoenix-4.4.0-HBase-1.1-client.jar in maven?

Hi

I'm looking for phoenix-4.4.0-HBase-1.1-client.jar in Maven Central
but unable to find it.

Is manual binary tar.gz unpacking the way to go? What's the reason the
jar is not in Maven Central?

Cheers,
-Kristoffer

Re: phoenix-4.4.0-HBase-1.1-client.jar in maven?

Posted by Mujtaba Chohan <mu...@apache.org>.
Kristoffer - If you use *phoenix-core* dependency in your pom.xml as
described here <https://phoenix.apache.org/building.html> then it's
equivalent to have a project dependency on phoenix-client jar as maven
would resolve all dependency needed by phoenix-core. Note that
phoenix-client jar is just a bundle of phoenix-core and its associated
dependencies. HTH.

Posted by Kristoffer Sjögren <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Asher Devuyst <as...@gmail.com>.
You can try the phoenix-assembly/