Posted to users@maven.apache.org by A S Praj <as...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/04 10:50:29 UTC

Using Maven 2

Hi ,
   In one of our projects we have the Bunch of projects, which is written in
different languages/softwares, I want to know whether Using Maven 2 can I
able to build the projects which is written in Perl, Bash, Ruby, Python,PHP,
C, C++ files also.

Thanks and Regards

A.S.P.Raj

Re: Using Maven 2

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Perl, Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP are intepreter languages.  so you dont need to
buidl those
except packaging them via maven-assembly-plugin

HTH.

-D

Re: Using Maven 2

Posted by A S Praj <as...@gmail.com>.