Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/03/26 22:02:04 UTC

org.apache.j2g

I asked about this before, but got no answer.

Why is the code for "geronimo/sandbox/j2g" using "org.apache.j2g" as
a package name?  This seems *very* inconsistent wrt other codelines
which are hosted by the geronimo svn.

Why?

--jason

Re: org.apache.j2g

Posted by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com>.
I agree this is inconsistent and I think we need to change this to
something like: o.a.g.tools.j2g or o.a.g.apps.j2g.

Re: org.apache.j2g

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Yes, I know its not Mavenized, which is another of my concerns.  But
regaurdless of that, it seems fairly simply to just opened up the
project in an IDE, repackage, then search/replace everything else to
pick up the correct package names now...

But... just as long as it gets done soonish, before we start getting
folks using this tool.

--jason

Re: org.apache.j2g

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: org.apache.j2g

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Re: org.apache.j2g

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: org.apache.j2g

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
I'm guessing one day there may be more then just a JBoss converter,
so you may want to go with something like
org.apache.geronimo.convert.jboss.  I'm not sure "convert" is best
word... maybe migrate.

-dain