Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Zoltan Haindrich <ki...@rxd.hu> on 2021/09/21 14:29:10 UTC

Delays in precommit runs

Hey All,

I've merged a change to enable branch indexing on the ci job - this will enable it to autocleanup old builds and it will also make sure it will start runs even in case the github event is lost.
As a side effect of this it rediscovered almost all PRs - i've aborted all of the runs which already had a green run...but left the others running.
So, right now it is busy running those tests...if I count it correctly; it still has around 25 to go...
it would have been better to wait until the weekend with this...sorry for the holdup; I think it will get better by tomorrow.

cheers,
Zoltan