Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Martin Krauss <kr...@gds2.de> on 2015/06/03 13:29:27 UTC

Matching Multiple Indexes with Apache Nutch and SOLR

Hi,

I want to maintain different indexes from different web sites

I found this:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/MultipleIndexes

For me, I think the very easiest way would be to duplicate my running
Jetty Server and run the other one on an other port. Then I define a
second crawl job with a different seed.txt and build the index on the
other Jetty Server.

Does this make sense?

Has anyone done this? Perhaps also with the different Cores. If yes does
anyone have a little bit more detailed description(for multiple cores)
than that one ?

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CoreAdmin

Thanx Martin

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Krauß

Gottlieb-Daimler-Schule 2

mit Abteilung Akademie für Datenverarbeitung

Böblinger Straße 73        71065 Sindelfingen

Phone:  +49 (0)7031 6117-135

Fax:    +49 (0)7031 6117-119

E-Mail:   krauss@gds2.de